Tree Delivery and Setup are Available at Hann’s Farm!
This year don’t scratch up the top of your car or fill your back seat with pine needles; let Hann’s deliver your tree for you. Hann’s Christmas Tree Farm has services to ease the stress of your holiday season. Hann’s staff offers Christmas tree delivery and setup, from the grove to your home. We are now offering take down services too!
Come on out to Hann’s and find the perfect tree for your family to have memories of an old fashioned Christmas. Once you choose and cut your tree, it will be bailed in environmentally friendly twine, labeled with your last name, and set aside for us to deliver. We then deliver within the week, and can also set your tree up in your home if you like.
Delivery and Setup Rates:**
- Delivery only up to 10ft = $85
- Delivery only 10ft and above = $100
- Delivery and Setup up to 9ft = $100
- • Delivery and setup 9ft to 11.5ft = $135
- Delivery and setup 12ft to 13.5ft = $150
- Delivery and setup 14ft to 15.5ft = $200
- Delivery and setup 16ft to 17.5ft = $250
- Delivery and setup 17.5ft to 19.5ft = $275
- Delivery and setup 20ft to 24ft = $350
**if tree is too large and has to be hand bailed or delivered and setup unbaled it is an additional $75.
**Delivery radius of 30 miles of Hann’s Farm. Anything outside of 30 miles is an additional $2 a mile.
**Recommend use of our tree stand. Not responsible for install if customer is using a stand that is deemed inadequate by installer.
Setup includes fresh cut, putting in stand, filling with water and complimentary Forest Fresh. They also deliver and hang wreaths and garland!
Tree takedown and removal
- Take down and Removal up to 9ft = $75
- Take down and Removal 9ft to 11.5ft = $100
- Take down and Removal 12ft to 15ft = $125
- Take down and Removal 15ft and up= $175
Removal includes taking tree down and removing tree related waste from property. Stand drained of water. Tree must be ready for take down, no decorations or lights.
Open daily 9am-5pm, November 1-December 24 (including Thanksgiving!)
DOGS WELCOME on a leash!